Living in Spruce Grove
In 2016, Spruce Grove marked its 30th anniversary as a city.
Hitting such a milestone adds advantages. This is a contemporary community with a laid-back lifestyle that’s balanced by big-city benefits.
Standout features include:
- The new TransAlta Tri-Leisure Centre, with its two NHL-sized rinks, 25-metre swimming pool, two-story waterslide, fitness room, fieldhouse and track, plus soccer, rollerblading and skateboarding facilities.
- The Horizon Stage Performing Arts Centre for theatre, music and dance. It runs theatre classes, a theatre troupe and a street performers’ festival.
- Five nearby golf courses, including The Links at Spruce Grove, Deer Meadows, Indian Lakes, Stony Plain Golf Course and Putting Horse Ranch.
- 11 Spruce Grove schools (new Catholic 9-12 and Christian K-12 right in Harvest Ridge)
- More than 30 km of multi-use trails and space.
- Edmonton is 15 minutes by car, with express commuter transit to its downtown and university areas.