Don't want to waddle in the water this weekend? Check out these helpful homeowners tips to keep your home dry!
Between the months of May- October the average new home lot in Albert receives 14 inches, or 31,000 gallons of rain so it's important to keep an eye on the drainage systems in place.
1. Make sure your downspout is down so the water drains away from your home
2. Check to make sure your sump pump is plugged in
3. Double check all windows are closed tight (don't forget your car too)
4. Make sure your weather stripping is intact around exterior doors
5. Clean out your gutters regularly
6. Make sure that your yard is graded properly so the water isn't pooling near your home